Reticulation of New Subdivisions and New Line Extensions
Network Tasman has a published new reticulation and line design and construction standard. There are a number of contractors authorised by Network Tasman to undertake the design and construction of new reticulation and line extensions to our published standard.
These contractors will undertake a reticulation design for your new subdivision or other development, submit this to Network Tasman for approval and once approved provide you with a competitive quote for the construction of the new reticulation or works.
Network Tasman operates a capital contributions policy. This policy lays out any developer contributions towards upper network reinforcement that may be required to accommodate new loads on the network. Items such as HV switchgear and distribution transformers are normally provided free issue to the development.
Contractors authorised to undertake new reticulation and line extensions are:
- Delta Utilities Ltd – Phone: 03 543 8071
- ElectroNet Ltd – Phone: 0800 768 9300
- Powertech Nelson Ltd – Phone: 03 541 0580
- Power Services Ltd – Phone: 03 540 3078
- WJ Ashton Services – Phone: 03 544 8440
Easement Policy Information
- Click Here to read the updated Easement Policy information